A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Circa Las Vegas
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Circa Las Vegas