Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Circle Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Circle Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Circle Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Circle Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Circle Integration
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Circle Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Circle Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Circle Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Circle Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Circle Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Circle Integration