Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Add Custom Font To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Add Custom Font To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Add Custom Font To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Add Custom Font To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Add Custom Font To Kajabi