A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Clickfunnels Integration