Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Clickfunnels
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Clickfunnels
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Clickfunnels
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Clickfunnels
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Clickfunnels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Clickfunnels
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Clickfunnels
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Clickfunnels
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Clickfunnels