A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Growth Annual Plan
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Growth Annual Plan