A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Cloudflare
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Cloudflare
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Cloudflare
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Cloudflare
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Cloudflare
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Cloudflare
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Cloudflare
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Cloudflare
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Cloudflare
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Cloudflare
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Cloudflare