Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Coming Soon Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Coming Soon Page
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Coming Soon Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Coming Soon Page
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Coming Soon Page