Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Younity Croatia My Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Younity Croatia My Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Younity Croatia My Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Younity Croatia My Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Younity Croatia My Kajabi