A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Community Examples
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Community Examples
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Community Examples
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Community Examples
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Community Examples
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Community Examples
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Community Examples
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Community Examples
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Community Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Community Examples
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Community Examples