Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Community Features
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Community Features
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Community Features
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Community Features
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Community Features
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Community Features
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Community Features
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Community Features
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Community Features
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Community Features
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Community Features