Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Can You Sell Physical Products On Kajabi