Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Company
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Company
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Company
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Company
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Company
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Company
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Company
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Company
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Company
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Company
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Company