Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? New Zenler Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement New Zenler Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. New Zenler Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ New Zenler Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. New Zenler Vs Kajabi