Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Competition
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Competition
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Competition
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Competition
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Competition
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Competition
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Competition
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Competition
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Competition
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Competition
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Competition