A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Competitor
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Competitor
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Competitor
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Competitor
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Competitor
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Competitor
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Competitor
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Competitor
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Competitor
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Competitor
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Competitor