Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi For Mac
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi For Mac
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi For Mac
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi For Mac
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi For Mac
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi For Mac
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi For Mac
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi For Mac
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi For Mac
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi For Mac
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi For Mac