Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Conference
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Conference
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Conference
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Conference
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Conference
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Conference
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Conference
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Conference
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Conference
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Conference
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Conference