A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Theme
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Theme
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Theme
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Theme
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Theme
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Theme
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Theme
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Theme
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Theme
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Theme