Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Consultant
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Consultant
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Consultant
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Consultant
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Consultant
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Consultant
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Consultant
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Consultant
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Consultant
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Consultant
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Consultant