A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Consultants
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Consultants
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Consultants
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Consultants
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Consultants
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Consultants
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Consultants
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Consultants
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Consultants
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Consultants
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Consultants