Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Contact
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Contact
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Contact
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Contact
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Contact
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Contact
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Contact
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Contact
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Contact
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Contact
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Contact