A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Affiliate Payout
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Affiliate Payout
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Affiliate Payout
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Affiliate Payout
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Affiliate Payout