A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Convertkit Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Convertkit Integration
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Convertkit Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Convertkit Integration
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Convertkit Integration