A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Cost
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Cost
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Cost
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Cost
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Cost
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Cost
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Cost
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Cost
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Cost
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Cost
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Cost