A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Coupon Code
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Coupon Code
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Coupon Code
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Coupon Code
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Coupon Code
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Coupon Code
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Coupon Code
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Coupon Code
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Coupon Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Coupon Code
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Coupon Code