Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Course Creation
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Course Creation
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Course Creation
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Course Creation
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Course Creation
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Course Creation
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Course Creation
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Course Creation
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Course Creation
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Course Creation
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Course Creation