A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Customers
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Customers
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Customers
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Customers
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Customers
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customers
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Customers
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Customers
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Customers
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Customers
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Customers