A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Course Login
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Course Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Course Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Course Login
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Course Login
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Course Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Course Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Course Login
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Course Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Course Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Course Login