A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi App Android
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi App Android
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi App Android
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi App Android
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi App Android
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi App Android
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi App Android
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi App Android
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi App Android
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi App Android
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi App Android