A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Credit Builder
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Credit Builder
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Credit Builder
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Credit Builder
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Credit Builder
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Credit Builder
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Credit Builder
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Credit Builder
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Credit Builder
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Credit Builder
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Credit Builder