Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Address
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Address
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Address
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Address
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Address
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Address
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Address
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Address
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Address
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Address
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Address