A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Css
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Css
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Css
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Css
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Css
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Css
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Css
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Css
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Css
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Css
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Css