Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Lock Content
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Lock Content
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Lock Content
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Lock Content
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Lock Content
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Lock Content
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Lock Content
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Lock Content
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Lock Content
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Lock Content
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Lock Content