Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Cupomer Support
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Cupomer Support
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Cupomer Support
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Cupomer Support
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Cupomer Support
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Cupomer Support
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Cupomer Support
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Cupomer Support
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Cupomer Support
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Cupomer Support
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Cupomer Support