Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Service Phone
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Customer Service Phone
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Customer Service Phone
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Service Phone
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Customer Service Phone