Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Service
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Customer Service
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Customer Service
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Customer Service
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Customer Service
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Customer Service
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Customer Service
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Customer Service
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Customer Service
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Service
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Customer Service