A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Support Number
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Customer Support Number
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Customer Support Number
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Customer Support Number
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Customer Support Number
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customer Support Number
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Customer Support Number
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Customer Support Number
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Customer Support Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Support Number
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Customer Support Number