Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 45 Day Trial
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 45 Day Trial
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi 45 Day Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi 45 Day Trial
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi 45 Day Trial