A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Support
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Customer Support
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Customer Support
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Customer Support
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Customer Support
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Customer Support
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Customer Support
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Customer Support
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Customer Support
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Support
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Customer Support