A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Customer Support Phone
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Customer Support Phone
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Customer Support Phone
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Customer Support Phone
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Customer Support Phone