A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Despite Being Charged
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Despite Being Charged
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Despite Being Charged
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Despite Being Charged
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Despite Being Charged