A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Despite Synonym
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Despite Synonym
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Despite Synonym
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Despite Synonym
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Despite Synonym
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Despite Synonym
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Despite Synonym
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Despite Synonym
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Despite Synonym
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Despite Synonym
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Despite Synonym