A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Design Templates
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Design Templates
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Design Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Design Templates
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Design Templates
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Design Templates
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Design Templates
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Design Templates
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Design Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Design Templates
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Design Templates