Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Despite The Following
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Despite The Following
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Despite The Following
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Despite The Following
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Despite The Following
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Despite The Following
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Despite The Following
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Despite The Following
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Despite The Following
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Despite The Following
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Despite The Following