Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 555
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 555
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi 555
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi 555
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 555
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 555
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi 555
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi 555
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi 555
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi 555
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi 555