A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Developers
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Developers
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Developers
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Developers
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Developers
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Developers
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Developers
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Developers
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Developers
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Developers
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Developers