Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi And Hubspot
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi And Hubspot
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi And Hubspot
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi And Hubspot
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi And Hubspot
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi And Hubspot
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi And Hubspot
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi And Hubspot
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi And Hubspot
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi And Hubspot
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi And Hubspot