Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Discount Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Discount Code
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Discount Code
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Discount Code
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Discount Code
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Discount Code
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Discount Code
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Discount Code
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Discount Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Discount Code
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Discount Code