Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Course Themes
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Course Themes
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Course Themes
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Course Themes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Course Themes
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Course Themes
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Course Themes
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Course Themes
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Course Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Course Themes
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Course Themes